Ratings for Dr. William L. Gentry

Staff have no clue what they are doing here. You are often told many different things that contradict none another. Prices or procedures for iui with injectables were never given to me and I was just told " oh yeah there are two- three ultrasounds and lab work" when I show up and I had not planned on that. Awful here! Gentry is a very nice guy but is way in over his head running 3 clinics. Nurses that look maybe 25 are running the show. Calling in your medicines and telling you dosages and there is no way they are talking to the dr about everything or probably anything! I know others that have had same issues in other of his clinics as well. Beware!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Staff is horrible Dr is nice but you never talk with him. Front staff lady is the worst of them all who is also the office mgr and billing rep. I think since she runs the daily operation there is a trickle down effect and that is what causes the nurses to be so apathetic and act so puffed up. I dont want a nurse to review my chart and give me instructions I want the Dr to do that. The Dr needs to revamp the organization of the offices and probably would benefit from closing one of the clinics. I mean how can 1 dr monitor 3 different clinics by himself. He cant and that is why the nurses make decisions as if they were the MD.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

De gentry is amazing!!! Now for his office staff, that's another story. Some of the ladies are great, but the main receptionist is down right the rudest person I have ever met. She has zero compassion and no courtesy towards the patients... Once you finally get the staff to return your call and you get to see dr gentry, it's worth it because he is amazing. He needs to find a new receptionist asap!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Gentry. I felt very informed and about as ready as any woman taking hormones and trying to conceive for four years could feel. He is so personable and sweet, you get the sense that he's not just your average dr, this man truly cares. While going through an ectopic and then after my egg retrieval I did encounter some "issues" with his Evansville office nurse, Tara. I felt she could come off very rude and was a total 180 in the compassion department compared to the doctor himself! (Which is unfortunate because she us who you deal with for the majority of your cycle.) However, I'm writing off her insensitivity as me being anxious and hormonal and their office running on a skeleton crew... Because without that Dr and those girls I wouldn't currently be carrying a perfect little boy due next spring!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I totally agree this clinic needs a total lesson in compassion and helping others. The staff does not like it if you ask questions and they are very slow at returning calls ( may get the hint when they tell you on their answering machine only leave one message and call) The nurses are very unprofessional and uncaring. They should not be in this profession if they can't handle it.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I have never been treated so poorly by a nurse as I did when I saw dr. Gentrys nurse Tara. Not only did she give me test results in a HALLWAY but she was extremely belittling and unprofessional. I cannot believe that someone who works in such a sensitive area of medicine can be so cruel. We never returned after that awful day and never will.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Gentry for a short period of time. Dr. Gentry himself is very kind; however not very present. I only seen him briefly my first visit; his nurse Tara has been managing my care since. I am on a clomid, HCG trigger, IUI regimen. Tara is not very good an answering question; not that she in unwilling or unknowlwdgable but her bedside manner is poor. Also the office is not very good at returning calls and you basically have to badger them. Also I had my beta HCG test the Friday prior to a holiday weekend and they state they would call with results that day but did not so I had to wait not only the entire weekend but also that Monday before I could get my results on Tuesday.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

We have been going to Dr. Gentry for about three months now. I have nothing to say but wonderful things about Dr. Gentry AND his staff!! They are so kind, understanding and prompt when returning calls. I would recommend this office 10x over :)

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

My husband and I had our first appointment with Dr.Gentry at his Evansville IN office. It's a 2 hr drive from our home. The staff are very very kind and Dr.Gentry is an absolute sweetheart! My husband had a sperm analysis done that day and I had my blood work done. My husband got his results the very next day which is when they told us we would. However I was told my results would take 3-4 days. I haven't heard anything back yet and its been 7 business days. I have called and left 3 messages to please call me...No one has returned my call. This isn't to find out if I have a cold or the flu, this is to get me started on medication's if I need them to have a baby. Having to go about IVF is hard enough, but to wait and wait for a phone call to be returned is like a slap in the face.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I saw Dr Gentry and his Nurse one time. I'm a patient of Dr henry's and was having horrible cramping so they saw me right away but i had to see Gentry because doctor Henry was out of town. HORRIBLE! he came in during the ultrasound to make sure the baby was ok and left the door open? His nurse following him had to shut it. His nurse is rude! megan no longer works in the office and his nurse now helps Dr. henry with IVF. We are no longer going to go with Dr. Henry because Dr. Gentry's horrible nurse now assists with IVF.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013