Ratings for Tiffany A. Barnett

Tiffany was very thorough during my last exam and identified a potentially life threatening issue. She was extremely knowledgeable and provided me with information and the next steps I should take. Her awareness and identification of this issue most likely saved my life. Thank you Tiffany!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Did not waste my time, provided prescriptions to cure ailment, she is cute

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I was scheduled for a physical and well woman exam and she never once touched me. She didn't listen to my heart of lungs, she didn't look in my ears or throat. I never undressed and she billed my insurance for a PAP Smear! I asked if there was an allergy medication that I could take because I have had itchy eyes and over the counter isn't working. She said I would have to schedule another appointment to discuss this! When I called to complain, the woman that answered the phone said they hear this all the time. Why isn't anything done about it then? I have reported this woman to my insurance company and the office to the Better Business Bureau.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014