Ratings for Shawn M. Lee

I have been seen several times over the past week.The entire staff has been courteous and professional on every visit. I have been helped by several different doctors and nurses but the level of care and compassion has been consistently high. My sincere thanks to the entire staff.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Shawn was very willing to listen and give great advice. She is a knowledgeable professional.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Shawn Lee is a superior doctor - the best I've ever had. She is calm and patient and takes her time to really listen to what's going on before jumping to conclusions. She is kind and explains things very well and thoroughly. I ask a lot of questions and she's never once made me feel like I was wasting her time or like she was annoyed. She is also conservative when it comes to prescribing medicine. She is very knowledgeable and really knows her stuff. She is a seriously great doctor. A real gem!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Ive always been very satisfied wih the knowledge, professionalism, and compassion shown by all

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Everyone was very pleasant, efficient and timely. Pleasant experience, for having to come to an urgent care. All staff I delt with were extremely nice and knowledgable! Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I had a very pleasant visit. No wait time - courteous and professional service. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

They were able to take me in quickly and get prescriptions written for what I needed right away

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015