Ratings for Dr. Holly A. Cost

Holly Cost seems very nice. Can't really speak to how knowledgeable she is in the 8 minutes we spent on the exam. I will say she went out of her way to contact me multiple times after our very brief first meeting. The first time she contacted me was fine though I would have preferred she had my test results rather than her push for the flu vaccination. We spoke she informed me that it was recommended that I get a flu shot. I replied thanks but no thanks. She has contacted me two additional times to reinform me that I should get a flu shot. She said she wanted to make sure I was making an informed decision. I do appreciate a midwife (practice of 11h) communicating but still no test results! By the third phone call I got my results and another pitch. I resent the implication that I am not informed just because I do not share in the belief flu vaccines are necessary. I'm not a fan of medical staff selling things that hard.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Dr. Holly A. Cost's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Coventry Healthcare