Ratings for Dr. Dennis R. Moore

HE IS AN BAD DOCTOR AND A WORSE PERSON WOULD HOPE YOU FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I love Dr. Moore all 4 of my kids see him. He is always on time and very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr.Moore is Amazing... My son has down syndrome, but was having behaviors that didn't make sense for down syndrome, things were rough, I was in tears everyday..was referred to Dr. Moore... The ONLY pediatrician to take the time to LISTEN to what was going on with my son...come to find out my son has Autism as well, now he is getting the appropriate therapies and life is soooooooo much better...Not going to find a DR. that listens better than Dr. moore..He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

He is a very good docor and has become a part of the family.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

I am really sad that Dr. Moore is no longer with Foothills. He is with Positively Kids now, which is county pediatrics place by the family court house that takes Medicaid only. :(

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Doctor Moore was the Best but if enyone know where did he went plese share it. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Moore is the best. My adhd teen loves him. He takes the time needed to address our concerns. He left Foothills Pediatrics - does anyone out there know where he went?

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Moore is the best. Only he is no longer with Foothills Peds....where is he now!! :(

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Moore is the Best! For the "Love of Children" not his wallet. We have been taking our children to him for 11 years. My daughter and son don't anyone else when they get sick!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Staff - terrbile, rude and condescednding. The main lady there looks like Rosie O'Donnel and kept calling me "honey". My son has autism and Dr. Moore was great. He allowed me to provide input and was understanding. My son has greatly benefited from his suggestions and therapies. Dr. Moore is great - staff is horrible!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Dennis R. Moore's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)