Ratings for Dr. Gardner Fletcher

First of all, I am a little taken back for being asked in this questionnaire about how much I paid this doctor as well as the method of payment. My grandmother who has utilized Dr Fletcher's services for more than fifteen years had some severe lung issues. With a recent hospital visit and having to use another pulmonologist on call was found to have more severe condition than was anticipated. Additionally, she was found to have scar tissue from pneumonia that had been improperly treated according to new pulmonologist. In my opinion, I believe her condition could have been properly treated with ample research and tests with her condition. It surprises me for how many patients only rate doctors for bedside manner when application of one's knowledge is the very characteristic that prolongs life.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

i am totally impressed with dr.fletcher..it was a heartfelt experienced to meet him.i am grateful for his kindness,knowledge and caring.diane lilly

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I have used Dr. Fletcher for 19 years. He diagnosed me with sarcoid in 1993. He and his staff has always been very helpful and friendly at all of my appointments. Dr Fletcher has not only been my Dr but also my Mom used him as well as 2 of my uncles. He has a lot of respect for his patients and their family's. Thank you Dr Fletcher for all you do.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

spent a great dealof time with me and answered my questions

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Gardner Fletcher's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company