Ratings for Dr. Kevin Wong

Been to the Breast Clinic a few times already. Dr Wong is great. His receptionist is great. Wait time can be terrible. Waiting room can get very chilly, especially when you are in a hospital gown. But I am glad for Dr Wong's consultations. Oct2017

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Kevin Wong is highly skillful and very kind to patients. He did an excellent surgery for my anal fistula. Thank you, Dr. Wong! X. Xue

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

To add to my comment below about totally trusting Dr kelvin wong and thanks god I have such a good doctor in my life. My operation went very well and dr wong called me himself as soon as report became available . My recovery process was very smooth and everyone commented how they can hardly tell I have a thyroid surgery. Thank you dr Kevin wong . 神手醫生。K. Tse

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Thanks god there is doctor Kevin Wong in my life . I know he is the right doctor for me and I can trust him totally

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Kevin Wong is a good and skillful doctor you can trust. He is warm,kind and compassionate. Chan Mei Sheung submitted February 23 rd 2017

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I only met Dr Kevin Wong once but I felt safe and trusted him already and I agreed to the thyroid surgery. I overcame my fears. He did a wonderful job on my surgery. Truly skillful and caring and compassionate to patients. Glad and happy to have him as a surgeon. Thanks Dr Wong!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. wong, kiven has medical essence. I did a small operation only once in my life. Fear of operation. But at first glance, I trusted him.He operated perfectly and the time was in strict control, my long-time disease cured. Thank you. Dr. wong, kiven医生医 术精粹。我一生只做个一个小手术。对手术充满恐惧。但对他笫一眼就有信任感,手术完美且时间均在掌控中,解决了半生的箇疾。谢谢。 jean

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Wong is amazing. He is very caring and skillful. From the first appointment to my surgery to the follow-up appointment, he was wonderful and made me feel at ease. I am so fortunate to have him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Wong performed my mastectomy on Aug.4th 2015. I have been truly blessed to have had Dr. Wong as my surgeon. He is warm and caring and will do all he can to make his patients and their loved ones feel comfortable. Many medical professionals who have seen my incision and scars from the surgery during various check ups have commented on the skill of the surgeon by looking at the scar. He is truly dedicated to helping his patients. A true gem!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Wong is a wonderfully skilled doctor with all the compassion and concern you could ever want . Today I am five years cancer free thanks to Dr. Wong.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015