Ratings for Dr. Brady P. Barker

He is amazing. I had my knee replaced by him and he was fantastic. He was very professional and personable. I will have my other knee done by him in a couple months. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I had an accident and shattered my elbow. Broke two bones. The on call emergency doctor referred me to him for the orthopedic repair. I was so pleased that he was the doctor. The surgery went well and he was also willing to listen and help me understand the process.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Because our experience was radically different, I was surprised by the other rating on this website. Dr. Barker was the on-call surgeon the morning of the accident, and I'm so glad he was. He successfully surgically repaired multiple breaks in the tibia and fibula that had broken through the skin. Prior to surgery and immediately afterwards, he explained the procedure, x-rays, precautions, etc. Each follow-up office visit since he has reviewed and answered all questions. The surgery was performed two months ago, and healing and weight-bearing targets are proceeding as hoped. I suspect the staff at the practice is good, but we have had minimal interaction with them and are not in a good position to grade. We are, however, extremely pleased with Dr. Barker.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Worst Doctor in the history of Doctors. I am sure he is a good person. But he should have gone into a different profession. He does not know what he is doing and leaves most of it up to his staff. His staff is nice but have no clue as to what to do either. His bad care of my broken leg caused me so much pain...... after almost nine months I went to a diffrent Doctor who had to "fix" it. So not worth it. That is a YEAR of my life I will never be able to get back. Please do your research and go to someone that knows what they are doing!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Brady P. Barker's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2002)