Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Street

Dr Street came highly recommended from several of my customers. I recently had my first child and her bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. She did answer all of our questions and appear very competent . The wait in her office is awful ... On average it's 30min-1.5 hr ,either go early in the morning or late afternoon if you work bc it will take awhile. How people treat me is important so I will not be returning to Dr Street for my second pregnancy as a patient I have many choices of whom to see and I choose to go to a Dr that is appreciative of that choice. Being blunt and direct are just excuses for the Dr. Being rude and abrasive

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I chose Dr. Street because she came highly recommended by my Reproductive Endocrinologist, but I can't understand why. I waited 1.5 hours before being seen for EVERY scheduled appointment. At first, I thought it was because she must be a really good doctor, but now I know it's because there aren't enough OBs in Marietta. I achieved pregnancy through 1.5 years of fertility treatments only to discover at 12 weeks that I would lose my much-wanted and hard-won pregnancy. They had me wait the standard 1.5 hours in their full waiting room of happily pregnant women/couples just to sign D&C papers (needless to say, the experience compounded my sadness and anger). The D&C was performed by Dr. Street very skillfully, however, upon my return to her office for a post-op exam (after waiting another 1.5 hours) I was asked, "And when was the birth?" She hadn't even looked at my chart! Apparently, I was just another number to her. I will NEVER return. She may have excellent clinical skills, but her people skills are completely absent.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Street came to the hospital even though she was on vacation to see my delivery through since I was diagnosed with severe pre-e out of the blue. She was very concerned for my well-being and took great care of me. She is very to the point and blunt, so if you need a warm and fuzzy doctor, she might not be the one for you, but you can tell she cares about her patients. Also, the reason for the long wait times is because Dr. Street delivers all her patients' babies unless on vacation. If a patient goes into labor in the middle of the day, you will have a long wait for your appointment. I highly recommend her or anyone in the practice.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr. Street delivered both of my children, and we like her very much. Both of my child birth experiences were wonderful and about as easy as they come. She doesn't have a super "bubbly" personality but she is very straight forward and direct and I like that about her. Office is very nice, clean and spacious, plus there is a playroom if you have to bring your children with you. The staff is all very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

Dr. Street has delivered both my kids and has been my ob/gyn for last 10 years. She is awesome, exteremly practical and is caring about her patients need. Infact I have recommended some of my friends who have been exteremely happy with Dr. Street.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I have seen her for 8 years. I have always felt that she has a genuine concern for my health rather than the previous drs, who herd you in and out as quick as possible.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Very nice and knowledgeable. She's extremely busy so sometimes I have to wait a while but she's worth it.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

She is nice, but not very communicative.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2006

Dr. Elizabeth A. Street's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)