Ratings for Dr. Selma J. Taylor

She is awesome! She really took the time to listen and she really cared what I had to say. She tried to look at all possibilities for my problem. Staff was very freindly too and I never had to wait to long.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Taylor is fantastic!! She takes her time with you, she explains what is going on and makes sure you understand before leaving the room. I felt like I have known her for years and this was my 1st visit. Staff is great and didn't have a long wait. I personally believe the person that gave the bad review is not a very happy person and very negative.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

She delivered my first and will deliver my second this year. Lets just say if she weren't a doctor I would rather have my child alone at home. She is the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. Taylor is WONDERFUL!!! She has a great sense of humor and really cares about her patients. She is an outstanding person and doctor she delivered both of my kids and both of my sisters just used her! One review said she wasn't nice.... well everyone has their days. If everything is going wrong I find myself getting short with people. They also said she missed that a doctor found 2 weeks later.. well she is human. I understand her job is a life and death job but she is as human as everyone else. A Godly person who is an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

She was very rude and seem not to want see if I had other underlying issues which another doctor found two weeks later.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013