Ratings for Dr. Kathryn P. Lambourne

By failing to accurately place the catheter, Dr. Kathryn P Lambourne left me entirely without painkiller overnight after major surgery. Had she not made such a point of first giving me her pager number and insisting I call her with any problems, my family would have taken me to the emergency room. Over a four hour period, I paged her three times, but she ignored me and refused to call me. About 7am my family contacted another doctor, who called her and insisted she call me. When she finally called, Dr. Kathryn P Lambourne was rude, unconcerned, and did not help at all, which forced me to go to a different doctor, who explained how terrible a job she did in polite terms. They ended up having to give me two very powerful medicines for a day or so because the pain was so severe and had set in. Once they got that taken care of it didn't take much pain relief at all. Had she done her job I wouldn't have needed to take any self-administered pain medicines at all.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016