Ratings for Dr. Elisa K. Ross

I used Dr. Ross 9 years ago. The first time was a miscarriage and when I was examined in her office she immediately knew something was wrong and sent me right over to PMMC for a ultrasound. The tech would tell me nothing and sent me back to Dr. Ross's office. As I opened the office door the first thing I saw was Dr. Ross standing 5 feet away waiting for me where she ushered my husband and myself directly in her office to give me the bad news and counseled us for about 30 minutes. 8 months later I was sitting in her office for my 4th child which I took to term and she delivered my baby girl safely after a high risk pregnancy. I loved her and referred many of my friends to her. She was kind, compassionate, sympathetic and went out of her way to give me what I needed to deal with my miscarriage and also to deliver a safe healthy baby for me later down the road. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Most of the people who gave this woman and her staff a good review must have been at her private practise. She is very quick, the exams are painful! Unfortuanately the OB Clinic in the pottstown hospital is the only one that takes my insurance. I was quite dismayed that I had to go through this experience again. Would not reccomend. you are made to feel inferior!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Ross has been my doctor for the last 7 years. She has always been a good listener, helpful, and knowledgable. She refers to excellent doctors, when there is something out of her specialty area. It's no wonder I have to wait months for an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

I delivered my 2 babies with Dr. Ross and her partner and had a wonderful experience both times. She is caring and compassionate, as well as always thorough. I recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2007

Excellent doctor .... very caring. Attentive to your needs

flag | Submitted October 14, 2007

Not at all satisfied with her. She always seems depressed and not very interested in you or your annual visit.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Ross came recommended to me by my PCP. Her staff was great, took all of my info down first and then to my amazement, led me to her office where she sat and talked with me for a good 20 minutes. She really listened and responded to my questions with "everyday" language. This was all prior to my regular checkup. I was so pleased I have told many of my friends about her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

I think Dr. Ross is terrific! I have recommended her to friends and they all think she is great also.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Elisa K. Ross's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Pottstown, PA