Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Pedrick

I don't understand these negative reviews. My family and I have been going for ~14+ years. Always a great experience. Even had extended family members starting to go there.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

very inconsiderate dentist and not at all friendly. she seems to hate her job! went in for a cleaning and will never return!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

All of these 1-star comments seem to be written by the same person, bringing down the ratings of a truly good dentist. My whole family has been going to Dr. Pedrick for years, and I have never had a complaint. Everyone in the office is professional. Brush your teeth better if you don't want a painful cleaning experience!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I agree with the negative comments. This dentist is very unfriendly. terrible bedside manner. The hygenist is terrible. I had to take tylenol for a week because of her bucher cleaning. and yes they do charge for missed appointments. they don't care if someone died in your family. pay your bill.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I hate going to the dentist...I avoid it by only going once a year. I am extremely picky and have high expectations. My family and I have been going to dr pedricks office for 6 years now and I have not had anything terrible happen. The office is clean and updated. My children don't dread going. I have never had to wait to be seen. The hygienist is very sweet. She knows I don't enjoy owing and she does her best to make me comfortable. Dr Perdick isn't the most bubbly dentist but she is knowledgeable and professional..snobby would not best describe her at all. The only complaint I have is being charged for missed appointments.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I dont get all the negative feedback. She was awesome, so was the staff. I will be going back for sure!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Did some *one* person spam this poll with negative feedback? I've used Dr. Pedrick for many years. She and the staff are fast, efficient and stay on top of everything! Shots are NOT painful (same as other dental shots) and she DOES numb, first. Over many years, I only had one time where I might have complained. That was a pain test which hurt for about 10 seconds and then was done. I'd rather have skipped that, but I understood that is was medically useful in determining if the tooth could be saved or needed a root canal -- and she saved the tooth! So very little to complain about, really.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I agree! Terrible experience. Very uncaring and was very painful in the work that was done.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Awful experience! Would not recommend! Would say clean your own teeth before going to this quack!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Terrible Dentist! Worst I've ever been too! Very painful shot giver and painful cleanings. The staff is very stuck up!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009