Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Falkowski

43 yo female w/ no significant pmh suffering from situational depression and anxiety. aapointment for depression and anxiety. I never take any medications at all. Infact I have bilat knee arthritis and push through the pain w/ the occasional OTC ibuprophen for relief. But my depression has become unmanagable so I wen to the MD office for help and guidance!. The MD prescribed anti-depressant and anti-anxiety medication. Went to get filled,the anti-anxiety medication was filled out incorrectly and it was the weekend! So I called the office and got the on-call MD Dr.Wilson. He was so rude and treated me like I was a drug addict. I was asking if he could call in the correct prescription, he cut me off in a harsh tone stating we don't call in controlled subtances over the weekend and hung up on me/?didnt even ask me if I was ok or offer me an alternate poc!I will not be going back or ever recommending Cedar bridge medical or DR.WILSON!! Dr.Wilson you failed in my eyes and book!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

He diagnosed a spider bite on my face. My nose had two little holes in it and my face and nose were bright red and three times their normal size. I had no idea what was wrong. He knew right away. With the correct antibiotics, it was cleared up and gone in 5 days (having suffered for two whole weeks in extreme pain and confusion before I saw him). I think he's great. Barbara Hood

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

if you are looking got a doctor who will prescribe you medication - this is the one. if you are looking for a doctor who knows how to do more than just that, look elsewhere. after 3 years of going to this doctor, he still doesnt know my name, how old i am, what meds i am on (that he prescribed me!!) We are looking for a new family dr now.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. Joseph S. Falkowski's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal