Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Faber

Despite the fact that we made no payment and had Medicaid Insurance, we received excellent, caring care. Dr. Faber is very sweet and handles the kids with great tenderness. I never thought the kids were sick, we were there for physicals for school and they were both diagnosed with Strep Throat, something another Dr. may not have even tested.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Sure Dr. Faber humors my kids, but that's what keeps them comfortable enough to open up to him. He has had my 3 children all their lives (20 years) and he has been there during some really difficult times. Dr. Faber is extremely knowledgeable with great follow up skills. I don't take my kids there because of his humor but more so that he gets to the route of the problem - and that's what's most important to me.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr Faber has been our dr of choice at CC Pediatrics since our children were 5. He truly cares about them and their health and well-being. I find him to be knowledgable. We like the fact that he jokes around with them - it helps put them at ease.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

This doctor leaves the room while you are with him. Then he comes back and forgets what he's done.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Dr. Faber is great doctor! Yes he likes to joke around with the kids and parents, but he is thorough and caring. My family has moved around a lot and has had many pediatricians over the years. Dr. Faber and his staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Faber is a good doctor but i have found that he spends more time joking than he does trying to find out why a child is sick. I had him through my entire childhood and I think he is just a big jokester when he needs to be a doctor. A little humor is fine but i think he takes it over the top.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Had good experiences with Dr. Faber. He diagnosed my son with Autism early on, and helped us to get him the services he needed right away.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

Dr. Mark R. Faber's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1984)