Ratings for Dr. Francois M. Blaudeau

I had a partial hysterectomy performed by Dr. Blaudeau. He was a wonderful surgeon. He is kind, compassionate and takes the time to really explain the procedure and answer any questions. He calmed my fears of surgery and had me back to normal quickly! I highly recommend him to any woman facing gynecological surgery!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr.Blaudeau is the best Dr I have ever encountered I love his staff very caring,patient,kind&very helpful

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Best OBGYN I have ever encountered. He is so talented and very personable. The man is so busy with his multiple endeavors and yet he has not forgotten the human element in his care. His staff respect him, his peers respect him, and as a two time mother with a history of complicated deliveries adore him. I owe the health of my two girls to his early intervention and caution. While some posts may say that you have to wait long and I am not disagreeing...each minute is well worth the wait! He treats all patients the same regardless of economic status and his staff are very well trained to handle the diverse patients that speak multiple langages. A man this talented does not need to accept Government based insurance and some would turn up their nose at provision of care in these circumstances; he embraces all and it is evident in the selfless demeanor he exhibits.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Best doctor EVER, u may be in his office waiting room for a while but he makes sure once he sees you that you are well taken care of. He is funny, caring, and if I ever decide to have more kids he will definitely be my first choice!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Heis a great Dr. but he really NEEDS better staff in both of his offices

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Saved my life!! I love Dr Blaudeau & his entire staff!!! Wouldn't dream of using another Dr.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

He is a wonderful doctor. He found what my problem was and fixed it right away.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Dr. Blaudeau is great! Trust him with my life, have and will again if I had to. Staff is also great!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I went into see this doctor because I was told that I couldnt have kids I had been pregant before but lost the kid at 23wks he did a exam and told me the problem. which could be fixed with surgery and I now have two beautiful children a girl that is 2yrs old and a boy that is 3 mos now. hE IS very caring and sum may think that he is rude but he really is a great person you just how to let him know how you feel and if he feels he affended you he will go out of his way to let u know that he didnt mean any harm very nice doctor he is much better than his father and I had him as my gyn for 6yrs before i switched to the son because of a co worker who said he delievered her babies which are like 20 and 17 now but any way he is a good doctor and works to make you feel good about the care being done to you. Brittany Lee, LPN

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Francois M. Blaudeau's Credentials

• French

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

GHI