You may also like

Rate Dr. Tamara S. Paula

Dr. Tamara S. Paula's Ratings

Dr. Paula is a gift from God. There is no other way to put it. Prior to seeing her about a year ago, I was in a horrible place in my life and I decided to give therapy a chance. Thank God I did because after some research online, I decided to give Dr. Paula a shot and I must say that I feel a lot better now than I did a year ago. Dr. Paula is extremely professional, down to earth, flexible, kind, knowledgeable, honest, loving, caring, etc. etc. etc. There just aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe Dr. Paula and her God given talent. If you are looking for the right psychologist, look no further! You will not be disappointed! Guaranteed! :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2874599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Paula is truly a special person. never in my life have Ii met such a caring soul. her ability to relate, understand, and advise is remarkable. I thank god for the day I was lucky enough to find her. if ever you want anything better for yourself and those you care for do yourself a favor and contact her. no matter what your current situation you will be better off tenfold.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2874222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Paula has changed who I am as a man, and their are no words to describe what she has meant to me. I have been going to her for close to a year now, and quite frankly she has changed my life. I was in a really bad place a year ago, and I didn't know what to do. I didn't see a future, and she made me realize that it was right in front of me. Since then I have received a Masters Degree at the University of Miami and landed a job at one of the biggest companies in the world. I was having great anxiety and depression before Dr. Paula, and now I am happy to say that I feel amazing. She is way more then just a doctor, she is an amazing friend. Whenever I need her she answers my texts right away. Sometimes people are afraid to go seek a psychologist because they think that might make them look weak. I am here to say that you should go, and if you do chose to go it should be with Dr. Paula. This paragraph can't explain enough how great of a person she is, and I am forever grateful. She goes above and beyond to not just guide you through your problems, but she has a great gift to build you as a person at the same time.

I want to thank Dr. Paula for helping me realize that I can achieve so much in this world, and that I am someone who people want to be around. Dr.Paula is an amazing woman, and truly has a gift.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2866439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Paula is one amazing human being; she is one heck of a woman! Her entire Being is calming, and her words are exactly what you need to hear at the precise moment you need to hear them. She always get it right. I could not have asked to have a better psychologist placed in my life at a time I needed her most. With her expertise, I will achieve livelong success. She wants nothing more than for me to live my best life. I give Dr. Paula a perfect score. She is wise. She is extremely educated. She is understanding. She is firm. She is knowing. She is love.

Thank you Dr. Paula for being the healing hands, powerful mind, and spiritual soul that you are. You are an expert at bringing out the greatness in people and situations. If you're looking for a psychologist, look no further!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2745069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

This is Wednesday's patient #4 of a long Dr Paula's day...Every week I walk into this sanctuary called "office", and I am welcomed by a peaceful soul with a radiant smile; my anxiety levels are already down...And then is when Dr Paula starts her magic. It al begins when she patiently listen to all my issues and concerns. Then is when she applies her broad experience, beautiful human being qualities, and so needed spirituality.
After few Wednesdays, little over a year now, I can feel my mind and spirt freer of attachments, and little by little everything starts to make more sense.
Dr Paula's approach and techniques, supported with hypnosis and meditation, starts to do its job. As a result, my phobias, anxieties and nonsenses, begins to be part of my past.
I can not be more thankful with the path that destiny provided me founding Dr Tamara Paula, and I hope more people can benefit from this gem...

Dr Paula, I already owe you big time, and I am hoping to owe a lot more!
Can not wait till next Wednesday...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2694544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I consider myself extremely lucky to have found Dr. Paula. It is so rare to come a cross a medical professional with such compassion, wisdom and intuition. Dr. Paula has a unique skill set through which she was able to tap into my energy and gain a full understanding of the root of my pain and suffering. She tunes in and listens to her patients with 100% of her being. She helped me pinpoint the subconscious patterns that had been holding me back for years, from the joy I knew I deserved. She helped me get rooted and open my heart so I could allow experiences and emotions in that I had previously been blocking. I am now a much softer, calmer and intuitive person and I learned to define what I am looking for in my life. Dr. Paula instilled confidence, clarity and love back into me and I am forever grateful for our paths crossing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Paula is God sent. The level of accessibility a patient has with her is not only unheard of but comforting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Dr. Paula has been very helpful in my life. She gives you great tools to help you work on various issues. She is caring and really does listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Dr. Tamara Paula is successful in her field because she has the exact combination of intelligence, compassion and perception. She engages the patient in a kind and open way that builds a trusting relationship. Dr. Paula's office is almost a refuge from the world. It is lovely and comforting which encourages the client to relax and let out their feelings. She has been most helpful to me in times of trouble. Her wisdom and guidance are spot on. She is excellent in every category. I will always be grateful to her for her counseling.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2563093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Paula has made a huge impact in my life. She is extremely knowledgeable and passionate in her field and has truly helped me overcome many obstacles I had in my life. She is dedicated and just an all around amazing person. Dr. Paula will give the necessary time to each patient to make them feel comfortable and to assure that there are alternative solutions to every problem. She's simply the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2188430].votes_count ]]