You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Carolyn E. Clark

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Clark was awful for my delivery. My baby was losing oxygen while we waited for her to get there, even though they notified her several times to hurry and come. She was only 5 min away and chose to wait 30 minutes instead. It was so dangerous. She didn't speak a word to me, just delivered baby, stitched my tear, and left! Horrible bedside manner. Then my stitches came out after two days and her rude OB nurse, Marsha wouldn't give me the time of day. I never healed properly and had to be cauterized. I don't recommend this office to anyone. dr. Clark is very short with you and doesn't care about your questions. And her OB nurse is extremely rude and makes you feel dumb for following directions about calling in a problem like losing a lot of blood! Turns out it was serious! I'll never go back!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

She delivered my oldest son and was very sweet. ui moved here from ohio became pregnant. so i went with her I'm very high risk and she's did my cerclage sergery for me and wonderful so higly recommend.!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Clark is an amazing ob/gyn. as a first time mom she makes me feel very at ease with everything!!! Very nice and sweet doctor

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Clark has a great bedside manner, and her voice is so soothing that I think she should record some sort of 24-hour hotline for people to call just to hear her talk - just hearing her voice is so calming for me! She doesn't rush through the exam, doesn't make the exam awkward, and always has time for questions. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Wonderful and caring. Great bedside manner. Doesn't rush through your visit.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

I love Dr. Clark!! She is only accepting pregnant patients at this time. She is very helpful and an all around GREAT OB/GYN! I can't give her enough credit...pick her...you won't be sorry! Also every one of her staff is extremely friendly and helpful!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

I absolutely love Dr. Clark - I think she is very knowledgeable as well as having an excellent bedside manner. She makes what is normally an uncomfortable exam not bad at all. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2006

Dr. Carolyn E. Clark's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful , caring, first class doctor !!!! She really care about the patient an takes time with them , number 1 doctor in my book in the whole tri state area !"

February 8, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Clark was awful for my delivery. My baby was losing oxygen while we waited for her to get there, even though they notified her several times to hurry and co..."

April 11, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Carolyn" to "Carolyn E."

April 8, 2012