Ratings for Dr. Laurie M. Endo

I've been going to Dr. Endo for over 16 years. She delivered my now 15 year old daughter and it was the most wonderful experience. The staff is warm and understanding and willing to go the extra mile to help. Dr. Endo removed my ovaries last year and even she can barely see the tiny scar. The only downside to seeing her is that she is so very in demand it is a wait for your annual appointments. If you really need to she her they make time for you. The other doctors and the nurse practitioner in the office are good too, but Endo ranks tops on my list!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

The only professional staff member is the receptionist, but she is not too bright. The ultrasound technician is extremely rude and foul mouthed. The nurses are inept, they submit your pregnancy blood work samples incorrectly. Dr. Endo has a VERY unprofessional bedside manner. My husband and I could not take her seriously. She never asked me how I was, did not measure my stomach...nothing! They made too many gross errors with my first pregnancy and I had to leave their practice.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Excellent practitioner.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Laurie M. Endo's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)