Ratings for Dr. Jay C. Heitsman

Dr. Heitzmen doesn't even seem to do the bear minimum for his patients. His advise and medical knowledge is very dated and he on many many occasions ignored obvious medical issues and challenges that were very crucial.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

very caring and knowledgeable in various illnesses. Excellent resource in special needs children.I would trust his judgement in my childs care. His is a special person you very rarely meet with a caring and love for his patients. He has found his gift in life to care for others

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

this dr. saved my life when i was a baby and was my doc all of my childhood untill i turned 21. hes amazing!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

By far the best and most sound medical advice I've ever seen. Connected with my kids in a way that made them trust him from the start.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2006

He is the best pediatrician I have ever known. I trust him with my children's lives in a heartbeat. I drive 1 1/2 hours just to take my kids to see him. He is worth the wait if you do have to wait. He is truly my hero.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2006

Dr. Jay C. Heitsman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Ottumwa, IA