Ratings for Dr. Igor Beregnoi

Doctor Igor Beregnoi is a brilliant psychotherapist - a true genius! But do not expect that the process of your psychotherapy will always be pleasant; at times, it could become a very challenging and emotionally painful experience that slowly forces you to embrace radical changes in your attitude towards life and yourself. If you're willing to go through this - you've got very lucky with the therapist! I have been a patient of Dr. Beregnoi for about 2.5 years and I feel like I won much more then wealth in the lottery - I got my life back!!! I wish i could tell you that now my life is fairytalelike... Not always, sorry :), but my perception of life circumstances has changed for good from extremely negative to mostly positive and manageable. My life overall has become much better since Doctor Beregnoi taught me how not to take it too seriously.' Yes, at the end, it is that simple.:) My self-esteem has become immeasurably healthier compared to where it was 2 years ago and, for the first time since the childhood, I feel worthy and I feel Alive! If you know what that means. Thank you very much Doctor Beregnoy!!! God bless you.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015