Ratings for Dr. Mitchell L. Elkiss

I liked Dr. Elkiss as a person, but received no relief from his treatment, in fact, I continued to get a variety of other pains in my legs which continued to get worse. I paid for each acupuncture treatment, and discovered later that he billed and received payment from Medicare for each session, claiming each time it was a diagnosis. I have since discovered that Yoga, which he told me to stop doing, made my symptoms go away.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

Dr. was arrogant and dismissive of my elderly parent. Very condescending and offered little information or resources to help with her memory issues. I was appalled at his lack of sensitivity.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr Elkiss has been my Neuro doc for many years. I would recommend him to anyone who has any neurological problem. He is very professional, compassionate, and just one of the best doctors I have have ever been treated by. He also thinks of your time and there is no long waits in the waiting room.. The accupressure he provides along with the physical manipulation of my neck has kept me from taking painkillers and surgery for 18 years. He has GREAT INTEGRITY, charactor and you can trust him to always do what is best for you. I have had a better quality of life because of him. I was hit by a **** driver and had major damage to my neck . I had a disc removed but should of had another one. I have degenative disc disease through out my neck and upper spine and Dr Elkiss has as I said kept me off pain meds. He is awesome. I pray he never retires!!!! I am a Nurse and have worked with many doctors and I can say without any bias this is the best Neurologist you can find..

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Elkiss is a leader in his field. I went to him for back pain, and he did some manual adjustments, and acupuncture. Although I had great relief, it was short-lived in my case. However, if you have unaddressable back pain, he is someone definitely to consult with. Excellent doc.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Dr. Mitchell L. Elkiss's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Sask Health