Ratings for Dr. Marc Shatz

The other review is correct!! This man is a pervert who seems like he is on meds himself. No man, especially woman, should be in his presence. He has a seriously perverted mind which is hard to hide, and extremely alarming.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I have serious concerns about this therapist. I have not gone to see him myself, but a close friend of mine had a horrible and unprofessional experience with him. I do not want to provide details in order to protect her privacy. I am studying to become a psychologist and am very aware of what would be considered inappropriate and unethical behavior, and this therapist crossed serious boundaries with my friend and I feel strongly that he should not be practicing. I absolutely do not recommend visiting this therapist or supporting his practice in any way.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Awful!!! He is in his own world. Take no notes does not remember what you tell him and is just nasty.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Awful experience. He actually fell asleep during our session and got flustered when I called him on it. Pretty much a loser.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014