Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Vanderveen

At my first visit, I was very impressed with the thoroughness of my exam. After reviewing all of my records, Dr. Vanderveen agreed that my thyroid should be removed. I had the surgery one month ago, and it was a very positive experience. Unlike my previous thyroid surgery, I had NO complications! I was talking, eating, and drinking within hours of the surgery. Dr. Vanderveen is positive, compassionate, and an outstanding surgeon. Check her out…She is exceptional!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Vanderveen is a premier Endocrine Surgeon. She performed my Thyroidectomy, and is a very caring doctor. If you need to have any kind of thyroid or parathyroid surgery I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Professional, kind, considerate and knowledgeable. Dr Vanderveen is very down to earth, she listens to my concerns and explains things in laymen terms. I live over 300 miles from Denver; so whenever I'm in town I stop by her office just to say and get a hug. She is always happy to see me and very concerned about my health. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Kimberly Vanderveen's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2001)