Dr. Ricardo C. Bierrenbach-Decastro

Ratings for Dr. Ricardo C. Bierrenbach-Decastro

I have been seeing Dr. Bierrenbach for four years now and he really saved my life. He is the only doctor who got me stable enough to live life again. He is a wonderful kind person and really cares about his patients

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

The Doctor was willing to listen and explain things that I did not quite understand. He was more than willing to listen to any suggestions or concerns that I had, and tell me the risks vs benefits of different treatment options. I feel as though I am in a much better position now that I have been under his care, and he is always willing to adjust medication levels (Both up or down) as needed to assure proper treatment levels. As stated in other reviews, the office staff seems to act as though you are bothering them, and I do not think I have seen them smile once.. The wait for appointment times in the late afternoon is quite long, but this is because the doctor will allow you to go a bit over time with him if needed. I have and will continue to recommend Dr Bierrenbach to both friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Staff is impatient and curt. Wait time is outragious. Dr doesn't want to listen to your problems but then tells you what you need to do. How does he know what I need to do if he hasn't taken time to listen? Even when he seems like he has listen it's like he didn't hear what I said.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I have went to Dr. Bierrenbach for 8 years and he is one of the most helpful, kind, considerate psych. M.D,s you will find. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

He is very competant. He has a good sense of humor. He is very neat and well dressed. I feel safe with him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Ricardo C. Bierrenbach-Decastro's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hendersonville, NC