Ratings for Dr. Syndi A. Seinfeld

She is by far the nicest and most knowledgeable neurologist we have ever seen.VERY friendly.Very easy to talk to.Answers all questions with a detailed answer.My daughter had seizures for 11 years.We went to Dr.Seinfeld and she had my daughter seizure free in 10 months!!! She was willing to try different things and listened 100% when something wasn't working.I have NO idea what this other person/review is talking about.She's the most compassionate doctor I have ever met in my 51 years of life.She is the best in all aspects!!! We have also never waited for more than 5 minutes for our appt. We keep in contact by phone and email.She replys within a couple of hours every single time.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Delivers devastating news without kindness or compassion. Lacks empathy. Dismissive of parents concerns. Too matter of fact and judgmental. She takes away all hope that your child can improve. Does not care about making parents cry.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Syndi A. Seinfeld's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2005)