Ratings for Dr. Iris S. Wingrove

If, like me, you have been searching for an understanding of your health concerns, excruciating pain and debilitating muscle and joint weakness for many years and you believe they may be connected to an autoimmune condition, then there is no better physician with whom to initiate your care. I've had debilitating conditions for 10-12 years. I've had myriad diagnoses, all of which have been discarded overtime as mistaken. Dr. Wingrove recommended extensive labs, including a paraneoplastic panel. No doctor, including 4 prior neurologists, ever made this recommendation. Unfortunately, they've produced some concerning results, but at least I have some idea of what I have now, and more important, I have her recommendations on what to do next and a treatment plan. Trust me, because I tried, you cannot dissect such complex lab results on your own. You need her help, in analyzing them and charting a future course. While it will come with a cost, negligible in the scheme of things, and invaluable if you really have an interest in knowing what you have and where you need to head. With ALL MY HEART, I recommend Dr. Wingrove!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Dr. Wingrove is moving on to her own practice. I saw her at the 38th street office. She was thoughtful, creative, exhaustive in trying to find out what was happening. Finally, improvement was not happening and maintenance was it. She was always late, sometimes a lot; but, she is worth it.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Iris S. Wingrove's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2006)

UnitedHealthcare