Ratings for Dr. Matthew E. Spector

My 8 year old daughter is a patient of his. He is amazing. He took great care of her, even came in to see her on his days off after surgery when we spent 29 days in the ICU. He is the best. We drive 3.5 hours 1 way just to use him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Spector since January 2015. Dr. Spector has been the most compassionate and caring doctor we have ever met. He always gives us unlimited time in the office and actually listens to our concerns. Dr. Spector is an awesome surgeon, going beyond limits that other doctors would never consider. He is very well respected by the nurses in the U of M hospital, and his residents have nothing but good things to say about him. He always does what he says he will do -- if he tells you he is going to call you, he does. We feel so blessed that my husband is a patient of Dr. Spector. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent and caring ENT/Otolaryngologist.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Matt's for a few years now. He and his team are wonderful. I ego what other reviewers have said; he is caring, takes as much time as you need to explain things, is very thorough, patient, and easy to get a hold of. He gave us his cell phone number and either answers calls or returns them very promptly. We are blessed to have him care for our mother. God bless you Dr. Matt!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr Spector and his team were unbelievable! From the knowledge, care, and work as a team to the time they spent with family answering any and all questions there is no doubt this doctor is truly a special find! With a high risk parroted tumor, nothing was sugar coated, but he gave us all the time and information we needed. He called and talked to my own doctors, followed up with personal emails, it was like no other experience my family has ever had with a doctor!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I have put my life in the hands of this doctor. I've been a patient of his for over a year. Him and his wonderful team will make you feel like family.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Spector to seek a consultation on the removal of a parotid tumor. He was not only knowledgeable but also considerate, taking all the time needed to answer our questions. I was totally confident in making my decision to have him perform this surgery. His team at the hospital was outstanding and the care received was of the highest quality. I've had 10 knee surgeries and 3 rotator cuff surgeries; this experience was by far the best of any of those. I would recommend Dr. Spector without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Matthew E. Spector's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Healthnet