Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Basura

My experience with Dr. Basura has been nothing but positive since meeting him for my first cochlear implant consultation. He's extremely friendly, has remained easily accessible via email/phone through the entire process, enjoys sharing his knowledge and is quite passionate about what he does! The list of positives goes on and on as he's gone above and beyond on so many levels. I was extremely nervous the day of my surgery but was put at ease thanks to his grounded and reassuring manner/energy. He also requires a seven day post-op appointment with his CI patients which, from my research, seems to be a rarity with this type of procedure unless there are complications. I would, without a doubt, recommend him without hesitation!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Basura is very personable, kind, attentive, and takes the time to listen to my ear concerns. He's been my physician for a few years now, I look forward to our appointments and have recommended him to a few friends too.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Gregory J. Basura's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union