Dr. Henry H. Chen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Henry H. Chen

I needed to see an ENT for trouble breathing through my nose. Dr. Chen came highly recommended by a friend and they were not wrong! Off the bat, Dr. Chen had a great manner and was tremendously patient in answering all my questions and addressing my concerns. Not only was he totally competent and knowledgeable, but he was able to clearly explain everything to me in layman's terms. He wound up performing a septoplasty and turbinate reduction on me and I am thoroughly satisfied! I should mention his support staff gets five stars as well:)

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I received a pretty large surgery from two doctors last year, one of them being Dr. Chen. It was an 8 hour surgery, I had a deviated septum and collapsed cartilage on my left side and could not breathe, to top it all off i had Sinusitis too! I was so excited to breathe that I was not scared in the slightest. Dr. Chen was nothing but professional and helpful. He really cares, and wants to know your concerns. He explained in depth if i ever had any questions. The surgery went so well and the healing went even better! Just had my year checkup this morning and all the passages are open, clear and I can breathe! I can't imagine having had any other Doctor besides Dr. Chen.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I had my deviated septum surgery with Dr. Chen and it was an overall exceptional experience. I had had a previous surgery 25 years prior and after years of being unable to breathe properly, Dr. Chen finally fixed it. From the pre-consultation through surgery and after, Dr. Chen clearly communicated how the process would go. There surgery was a success and I'm finally able to breathe through my nose like never before. I highly recommend Dr. Chen if you need to have deviated septum surgery.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Chen is exceptional. I have been a patient of his for 5 years and would recommend him without hesitation. He is knowledgeable, attentive and caring, What would I do with Dr. Chen.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I had a really great experience with Dr. Chen. I would absolutely go back to him, if need be. I would also recommend him to my friends and family. He is very attentive, explains what is going on, what can be done, and how I can continue home care myself to ensure proper healing. Making appointments have been easy and I never had to wait longer than a few minutes, if that. The office staff are nice. I had a septoplasty - I am not a fan of having surgery but he was very patient and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Chen is the best ENT doctor at Cedars-Sinai that I have ever had the pleasure of getting medical attention from. Not only is his office very professional, Dr. Chen has a great demeanor and is extremely good at what he does. I took time off from law school in Ohio to fly to Los Angeles and have Dr. Chen fix my problem, which he accomplished after the first visit, because the doctors out here couldn't fix it after three attempts. Thank you Dr. Chen!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Chen. He is very caring and excellent at what he does. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to him again. He goes way beyond to take care of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

He is a wonderful doctor. He did a wonderful job on my eyes. He is the best.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I highly recommend Dr Chen. His innovative approach to reconstruction nasal surgery worked beautifully. My nasal passages collapsed from a previous surgery and Dr Chen was able to reconstruct my nose and now I can breath again and yes of all, my nose is beautiful! Very personable and made me feel confident in the surgery.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Beyond Exceptional... From the moment walking into the office through the after care of procedure, the care, professionalism, knowledge, treatment, and overall experience was amazing.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Henry H. Chen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish
  • Chinese
  • English

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Colorado Denver Health Sciences Center (Grad. 2010)
  • Albany Medical College (Grad. 2011)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Brow lift
  • Botox
  • Deviated septum
  • Septoplasty
  • Cleft lip and cleft palate
  • Skin cancer