Ratings for Dr. Jesse F. Doty

The best of the best. Great care, great followup. Can't say enough good things about my experience with him. All his advice and recommendations were spot on. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

This is an excellent doctor! You can't get better than this one! There is no one like him! This doctor is rated the best in his practice for a reason. He is absolutely wonderful and awesome and I just cannot get over the fact that some folks would actually rate this doctor lower scores than what he deserves. If you think that you can find someone better than him or not pleased with him...then get the HECK ON!!..but I promise you, you will be back! Rated as the Best and Top Doctor in his field..you can't get better than that! He comes highly recommended and he is kind, polite, professional, good sense of humor, great smile and of course good looking! Folks out here on social media be trippin and focused on other things than what they need to be focused on and I got four words to say about that...MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STAY IN YOUR LANE!..Just sayin and keepin it real! Stop trippin about this doctor over silly stuff and focus on the fact and idea that this doctor is pretty amazing at what he does and he gets the job done because if he was one of them quack doctors I could see placing a negative comment about him but some of you folks just flat out hating and jealous and you need to get on and leave this doctor alone with all of your negativity! Before I forget...I saw him in 2016 when I was assaulted and pushed out of a moving vehicle, prolonged the surgery thinking that I could just do the physical therapy and be done with it, but then in 2017 when my ankle starting giving me more pain and he originally warned me that I would make matters worse but I was stubborn and didn't listen and when I came back and saw how much damage I had done, I got the surgery and now on the road for speedy recovery and hope to be in heels this year. I recommend him to many people and none of them have been displeased with his service...including the staff which are absolutely wonderful also! LOL

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I had a stage 3 fracture of my calcanous (heel bone). Dr. Doty performed surgery and put my heel, which was crushed into 3 pieces, back together with a plate and about a dozen screws. I followed all of his post surgery instructions and all has gone well. He was always prompt and thorough, which was important to me since I traveled three hours to my follow-up visits. If I would have to have the surgery again I would let him do it.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I had my surgery December 7. A complete successful surgery. He made sure I understood the procedure. He also sent me home with a pain block, very helpful. My foot turned out better than I ever expected.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Doty is the rudest, most hateful talking doctor I have ever seen. He was beyond cruel when he spoke to my child with a foot injury. He insulted him over and over. We both left the office in tears. I am still shocked that this man is supposed to be a healthcare professional. He is a bully.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

It was such an excellent experience with Dr. Doty. He corrected my 14 year old daughter's bunion toe. His surgical skills are amazing. Her new foot is beautiful and pain free. One of the most impressive things is that after the surgery he is still involved in the after care. So many surgeons use an assistant for after care. It meant so much to us that we met with him directly during post op visits. If you follow his instructions, you too will have an amazing result.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Thank you Dr. Doty for the excellent care I received from you and your staff during my ankle replacement and aftercare! Only wish I had started with him and could have been pain free sooner!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Doty and his staff were all wonderful. I had a bunion removed, a bone graft and a tendon release on Nov 21st, 2017. I am healed and wearing regular shoes with zero pain today (1/10//2017) . I found his staff to be extremely helpful and returned call promptly when I had questions. His PA rocks too! Not to say that surgery is wonderful but Dr. Doty and his staff made it as wonderful as it could be. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Doty is very knowledgeable in his field. He goes out of his way to accommodate his patients and to ensure that they get the best care. He presents as a very friendly, confident doctor. He may be the best ankle replacement specialist in the southeast.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

He has the best bed side manner and is very interested in helping you get better. He takes time to talk to u and explain everything and listen if you have questions or concerns. Best doctor I have !!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017