Ratings for Dr. Jesse F. Doty

Dr. Doty and his staff were all wonderful. I had a bunion removed, a bone graft and a tendon release on Nov 21st, 2017. I am healed and wearing regular shoes with zero pain today (1/10//2017) . I found his staff to be extremely helpful and returned call promptly when I had questions. His PA rocks too! Not to say that surgery is wonderful but Dr. Doty and his staff made it as wonderful as it could be. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Doty is very knowledgeable in his field. He goes out of his way to accommodate his patients and to ensure that they get the best care. He presents as a very friendly, confident doctor. He may be the best ankle replacement specialist in the southeast.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

He has the best bed side manner and is very interested in helping you get better. He takes time to talk to u and explain everything and listen if you have questions or concerns. Best doctor I have !!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr.Doty was beyond rude and not interested in helping me. His staff would not return phone calls or answer questions. When they did return my calls it was a two weeks wait. The MRI necessary before surgery took them two and a half months to schedule . Due to the fact his staff did not contact my PCP my surgery was canceled after 3 1/2 months. He was extremely unprofessional and berated me in a inexcusable manner. My accident happened on July 10th 2017. I did not get a surgery date until October 17th. He does except Georgia Medicaid. I feel he does not provide services if you are a Medicaid client with the same standards as other insurances, My experience with Dr, Jesse Doty and his staff was a nightmare. I lost all confidence in his ability to treat me for my injuries. I would not suggest or advise anyone to see Dr, Jesse Doty. Please look else where before considering his services.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I have never run across a less empathetic, caring doctor in all my 83 years.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

After my wife having a revision of the distal tib/fib in early March of this year, we can truly say the surgery has been an outstanding success. She has essentially had no pain whatsoever during this past seven months. Presently, she is ambulating very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Doty for any lower extremity procedures. C. E. Stover, MD

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

After a tib/fib fracture from falling the down the stairs in my home. I had emergency surgery on July 4th. Another doctor performed surgery and I went home. 2 months later I had a staph infection in which I was not treated properly for until December in which I had to have another surgery and vancomycin by IV for 10 weeks. I continued with the same dr and the relief was just not there. After a year of pain I went to another orthopedic at Erlanger and he braced my leg again and watched it for a couple more months. He finally told me that I needed a trauma surgeon. My screws were broken and the pain was not resolving. He said he would send me to Dr. Kiner, but, I wound up with Dr. Doty. Right from the beginning he gave me 3 options. We chose the one that we though was best and that was to remove the broken hardware and see if there was still infection. I once again became non weight bearing and was in a wheelchair for 8 more weeks. I had already seen a wheelchair for almost 3 months the year before. After 8 weeks I was able to go to a boot and do physical therapy. On May 1st I went to transitioning from the boot to tennis shoes. As of today I have been released by Dr. Doty to live a normal life. He did in 8 months what another doctor could not do in a year and a half. Thank you Dr. Doty and your staff for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Aspercreme is not a good treatment for cellulitis.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I am so thankful that I got a second opinion with Dr Doty and his staff. They have been awesome. My only regret is they were not the first choice. I'm only 2 months into recovery and I feel fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Feet were extremely painful. Dr. Doty did several procedures involving my left Achilles tendon as well as removing a bone spur from the side of my foot. He removed a bunion as well. Through the entire procedure and the healing process which followed, there was absolutely no pain. I did not need the pain relievers and muscle relaxers which he prescribed. I've never before had surgery that did not involved some pain.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017