Ratings for Dr. Jesse F. Doty

Personal service, unmatched professionalism and the ability to treat patients with understanding and compassion, thank you for making my surgery a more comfortable experience.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr. Doty is a wonderful surgeon. We were referred to him from Alabama and are so very Thankful that we were. He took so much time explaining the corrective surgery my son needed on his legs. We could not have been more pleased. He and his staff are the best,

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr. Doty is an excellent surgeon. I would recommend him for any foot or ankle surgery above any one else. I was under the care of another dr and I am so glad I changed doctors. I have had excellent results under his care. The staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Doty is the best in his field. Following a repair of my Achilles tendon by another physician, I developed a wound infection that would not heal. I was sent to Dr. Doty who explained the procedure and why he may have to remove my Achilles. He also explained that I would still be able to walk without it and what my limitations would be. He and his staff were very knowledgeable, caring, professional and efficient. Josh Porter, PA was outstanding. Very grateful and definitely recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

I was willing to go anywhere to get the best orthopedic surgeon for a total ankle replacement. Even though it is a 2 hour drive, I have been very pleased with the excellent care, pre and post surgery, with Dr. Jesse Doty and everyone at Erlanger Hospital. Anyone who is experiencing ankle or foot problems needs to schedule an appointment prior to any procedure elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr Doty did my ankle bone fusion a little over 4 months ago. I was very happy with the post op care I received and left each appointment with a clear understanding of what my progress was. I am just now walking without any assistance and getting stronger each day. Dr Doty is always helpful and caring and I trust him. I highly recommend Dr Doty! He is a caring, knowledgeable doctor that you can trust!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

The best of the best. Great care, great followup. Can't say enough good things about my experience with him. All his advice and recommendations were spot on. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

This is an excellent doctor! You can't get better than this one! There is no one like him! This doctor is rated the best in his practice for a reason. He is absolutely wonderful and awesome and I just cannot get over the fact that some folks would actually rate this doctor lower scores than what he deserves. If you think that you can find someone better than him or not pleased with him...then get the HECK ON!!..but I promise you, you will be back! Rated as the Best and Top Doctor in his field..you can't get better than that! He comes highly recommended and he is kind, polite, professional, good sense of humor, great smile and of course good looking! Folks out here on social media be trippin and focused on other things than what they need to be focused on and I got four words to say about that...MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STAY IN YOUR LANE!..Just sayin and keepin it real! Stop trippin about this doctor over silly stuff and focus on the fact and idea that this doctor is pretty amazing at what he does and he gets the job done because if he was one of them quack doctors I could see placing a negative comment about him but some of you folks just flat out hating and jealous and you need to get on and leave this doctor alone with all of your negativity! Before I forget...I saw him in 2016 when I was assaulted and pushed out of a moving vehicle, prolonged the surgery thinking that I could just do the physical therapy and be done with it, but then in 2017 when my ankle starting giving me more pain and he originally warned me that I would make matters worse but I was stubborn and didn't listen and when I came back and saw how much damage I had done, I got the surgery and now on the road for speedy recovery and hope to be in heels this year. I recommend him to many people and none of them have been displeased with his service...including the staff which are absolutely wonderful also! LOL

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I had a stage 3 fracture of my calcanous (heel bone). Dr. Doty performed surgery and put my heel, which was crushed into 3 pieces, back together with a plate and about a dozen screws. I followed all of his post surgery instructions and all has gone well. He was always prompt and thorough, which was important to me since I traveled three hours to my follow-up visits. If I would have to have the surgery again I would let him do it.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I had my surgery December 7. A complete successful surgery. He made sure I understood the procedure. He also sent me home with a pain block, very helpful. My foot turned out better than I ever expected.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018