Ratings for Dr. Bryson P. Lesniak

I started seeing lesniak years ago for a torn rotator cuff. I'm a paraplegic and surgery isn't an option for me. He gave me a referral for a steroid injection. It was a great help. Then I tore my other rotator cuff and got tendonitis in both biceps. He kept giving me referrals for injections. Eventually they stopped working so I stopped getting them for a long time. A few months ago I had to go to him for a written referral for an ultra light wheelchair. It was like pulling teeth. What I ended up after waiting for an hour was a worthless 2 sentence description of my injuries. I ended up having to go to an outside p.t. for one that my insurance company would accept. I. Just went to him yesterday for a referral for an injection since it's been a year and a half. He made me wait 45 minutes and then was so rude to me I ended up leaving. I will never use him again.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I tore my ACL back in October of 2009. Dr. Lesniak was new to the UM team so I was able to get in and be seen by him quickly. I'm a physical therapist and so I had a very good knowledge base going in to the visit. I found Dr. Lesniak thorough, friendly and extremely accomodating. We reviewed the most current research available and respected my opinion as a professional when it came to choosing the type of graft for my surgery. He has been a great doctor and I would highly recommend him. I have had a few minor issues with my surgery, but all due to my "pushing too fast to do things". I think he is a great doctor and very skilled and would recommend him to anyone with a sports injury! He also went above and beyond and stopped by my PT session to answer questions I had!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

This doctor allowed his resident to diagnose my very inflamed knee. The diagnosis was wrong. He prescribed PT with no MRI. A week later, my knee got much worse. I finally got an MRI, and this doctor acknowledged that I had a completely different situation. I suffered a week before this doctor make a proper diagnosis. Then, he gave me a steriod shot. Prior to giving me the shot, he asked me what type of shot I wanted. (I responded, you are the doctor what do you think?) I got the injection, and I was told to get PT. However, this doctor never required a follow up visit. Do NOT go to him. Lesniak is not very detailed and doesn't follow up with his patients. I recommend Dr. David A. Padden. Padden is in Broward County, but he is well worth the trip.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

Very unsympathetic towards patients. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Bryson P. Lesniak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

• BCBS Illinois