Ratings for Dr. Tiffany D. Justice

I had a phenomenal experience at KFI with dr justice. I have absolutely zero complaints. She was always very thorough with her assessments and procedures, attentive to my concerns, took time to answer all questions, acted in a compassionate and sensitive way, and was easy to get in contact with at all hours of the day. There are no other doctor offices or specialty groups that can surpass this level of care. I wish I could go to dr justice for all my medical needs. She is truly fantastic at what she does. KFI as a group work extremely well together. Everyone seems happy to be here and you are often greeted by your first name and a smile. The office is very clean and looks very nice. It's easy to make appintments and wait times are not crazy long and often times super short. Everyone maintains professional behavior but also makes you feel like part of their family. As unfortunate as it is to have to go to a place offering these services, seeing friendly faces makes it easier.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Justice, Carol, and Stacey were always willing to answer any questions I had. I felt like Dr. Justice truly cared about us and our situation. She cried with me during a very difficult time and that meant so much to me.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr.Justice held our hand and helped us through everything with compassion and understanding. Everyone on the staff was amazing from start to finish.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

All of the staf at the Kentucky Fertility Institute were courteous and welcoming. Each visit was reassuring and helped us remain optimistic. Dr. Justice in particular was kind and extremely professional

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

This office us is amazing! I whole heartily recommend it to anyone! I am so thankful they are here in town. Dr. Justice is sweet, caring, and takes all the time in the world for you. She calls you during her off hours and truly puts you first.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Very knowledgeable and caring. I would not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Tiffany D. Justice's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)