Ratings for Dr. Terri J. Holt

My daughter introduced me to Dr Holt at a OB visit. She was so kind and takes time to answer any questions or concerns. My daughter wound up w/pre eclampsia and Dr Holt was on top of her condition at all times! We wound up w/ an emergency csection 6 wks early but as close to death as my daughter and grand daughter were Dt Holt saved them both and we are so thankful!! I've sent abt 6 ppl to her the past yr.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

My daughter see's Dr. Holt. I love her! She takes time with you, answers any and all questions that you may have. Most doctor's are in a hurry to go onto the next patient but Dr. Holt is not that way. I recommend her to anyone in Sumner Co that is looking for an OB/GYN and even if outside the Sumner Co area. She is well worth the travel!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr. Holt is a magnificent and very knowledgeable doctor. I can't say enough good things about her. I went to her during my pregnancy with my second child, which was seemingly fraught with complications from the start. She kept me calm and was always very caring, compassionate and supportive throughout the whole 9 months. If you are looking for a physician that knows her stuff and has an impeccable bedside manner, than you've certainly found it in her. I am currently moving back to NJ so I will lose her as my OB-GYN... how I wish I could take her with me!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Terri J. Holt's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Gallatin, TN