Ratings for Dr. Ryan P. Denhaese

Dr. Denhaese preformed back surgery after a year of pain and suffering. Two weeks after surgery I felt like a million bucks. No regrets always eager and happy to recommend him to others. Great job Dr. Denhaese!!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Doctor sent me to him from my MRI results. Totally discusted in this Doctor. To start, 45min wait from my appt time. The girl at desk, needed help to find my info,she sure wasn't quite with any of my personal info & there was 6 others in waiting, so they heard my name & everything! During my appt, he left the room twice to answer phone calls he was waiting for! He basically gave me no info, Read the MRI & then told me to start therapy, maybe get shots,told me to go home & look up what my MRI said-then come back & talk about what we deceide to do!!NO HELP!I went there to find out what they could do!! What? Another appt so he can get more money for nothing?!?! There also should be a dress code for his front desk, the new girl that knew nothing had more Breast showing than I cared to see! Even my husband was discusted,she doesnt belong in a specialist office working! Then I find out he did a friends surgery & she is in worse shape after surgery, of course he has no answers for her or time

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I went to see Dr. Denhaese because Dr. Cappuccino didn’t accept my insurance (Independent Health). I waited for an hour and a half before I got to see him for my first visit! When he finally came into the exam room I told him I wouldn’t even wait that long to see a celebrity. He said he was sorry and actually seemed sympathetic. He saw me for a couple of minutes and said I had to get an MRI. I got one and they found herniated discs in my neck. I went back as a follow up and saw the assistant, he is nice. The wait wasn’t as long to see his assistant, only an hour or so. I wasn’t too impressed with the doctor and he sure as heck wasn’t worth waiting an hour and a half for.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Ryan P. Denhaese's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Lockport, NY