Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Deshields

Excellent practice, ran by an extremely knowledgeable and generous man... He, unlike others, actually listens- and always gives an informative response.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. DeShields is compassionate, personable, easy to talk to as well as a respected expert in his field and is recognized by some of the finest doctors in this area that I am a patient of. My specialists are aware of his practice and praise him highly. He is not only a physician whom you list your problems or symptoms to and are treated but he is also a wise and insightful counselor that I feel comfortable discussing every aspect of my personal life as it applies to both my physical, mental and emotional health and I am heard, understood and given suggestions on how to improve my life and health and supported and validated through the counseling that I am doing the best I can to improve my life and am making decisions that are right and will keep me on track so that I will have the best possible opportunity for a happy, healthy and productive life despite the obstacles. If you're looking for real help whether "medically made drug dependant" or any type of addiction, come here!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014