Ratings for Dr. Bradley R. Watkins

Dr Watkins was very thorough & attentive. I appreciated not feeling rushed at all.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Watkins is very accommodating with his availability and his patient care is by far the best I have seen

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I like Dr. Walkins. I never feel rushed and he takes the necessary time for the appointment.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

After three weeks trying to finally get the results for the MRI test from your office, after multiple attempts to contact you by phone and email. Your assistance calls me at 5:35 PM on August 29, 2014, and tells me that my results and paper work have been shuffled around. This is not the first occurrence, I have never received results of any of my previous test results. I had no idea that you are so busy to call yourself, and instead of explaining the reason for being delayed , he hangs the phone up on me. This is not the first time that I had not received the test result from you or your office.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Bradley R. Watkins's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethesda, MD