Ratings for Dr. Manuel R. Carrasco-Santiago

I have been a patient of Dr. Carrasco for several years. He has always been knowledgeable of my condition, and has always been able to take care of any illness I have had. He and his staff are courteous and professional. They always have smiles for me! I would recommend Dr. Carrasco to anyone looking for a new physician.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Dr C is the best Dr. that I have ever had. He is very intellengant and he is the only dr. that listens to me and what I am saying is wrong with me. His wait is sometimes long but I don't mind because I know that he is treating other patients in front of me with the same attention as he gives me. I have recommended him and I will continue to recommend him to whomever asks me.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I have seen Dr.C for a number of yrs and beleive that he is a very professional man. Sometimes the wait isn't the best but I know that he will spend as much time with me as he spent with the person before me. The staff always trys to help me with anything that they can,by answering my questions and calling me back when I need something. Never had any trouble getting appointments.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

This so called Dr didn't answer questions, run any tests, examine properly, rushed me out the door. IT WAS SO HOT IN WAITING AREA. AND TOOK 3 1/2 HOURS TO BE SEEN. My animals get better treatment. I am going back up on Monday to get my money back! This person should not be allowed to practice medicine in any shape or form.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013