Ratings for Dr. Zebi Naz

She is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She is impatient and rude. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Naz's staff are very nice people, but they are a shared staff with other, better doctors. Dr. Naz is the least helpful person I've met in the medical industry. She's very short with patients, barely explains her diagnosis and does not follow-up when she promises to. Sadly, she is the only doctor accepting new patients at this facility. While the facilities and nursing staff are great, suffering through Dr. Naz isn't worth the trouble. I've started just paying the extra cost of going through urgent care offices like MedExpress because this woman is so awful.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr.Naz is the worst doctor I have ever seen. she did not help me at all.and I heard her tell her nurse,that she didn't want me to be her patient,because I have a mental illness,and she cant stand having the CRAZY ONES,as patients.That was about a year ago,and Now,she made up lies about me,and had her staff go along with it,now 2 months ago I got a letter from Bronson in paw paw,that ,not only cant I be a patient there,but I can no longer see anyone from any Bronson health care.I NEVER DID A WRONGFUL THING TO DESERVE THIS. THEY CAN LIE AND GET AWAY WITH IT,BECAUSE IM POOR,AND ON MEDICARWHAT E AND MEDICAID.And they are doctors,i only have a ged. WHO WOULD TAKE MY WORD OVER ANY ONE OF THEM??? I still have not found a doctor at borgess health cares. I have very serious health problems,diabetes,highblood pressure...and a few more.im on medication for them, I don't have many meds left. WHAT IF I RUN out AND DIE???? who will be held responsible..will anyone care. My God,will anyone help me?

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014