Ratings for Dr. Ketan B. Patel

Favi and Dr. Patel are godsends! I actually look forward to my visits to this clinic because I know I will be well taken care of by a compassionate and caring staff.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I was seen by Dr. Patel and I will gladly recommend him to anybody I with whom I speak.. Not only could I get an appointment with about two days notice, I was seen early! I was on my way home at about the scheduled appointment time. I couldn't be happier about the care I received.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Patel is magnificent. I have been getting treatments from him for over a year and could not be more satisfied with the personal attention he's given me and his genuine care for my well being.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr patel is an example of successful, knowledgeable, caring physician and he with the staff are an ideal office.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I had written down the wrong appointment time, but the staff was very forgiving and able to work me in rather than leaving and coming back. Thanks.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Patel and Colleen have changed my life. I trust their guidance and have been receiving great care for several years now. Circumstances have changed and the office is far from my home but worth the drive. I don?t want to change doctors because I receive exceptional care.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I couldn?t be more pleased with the care I receive by Dr. Patel and the entire staff.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Office manager terrible and very rude rest of staff ok. Dr. Patel very good but brief in treatment I had but was encouragingm. Wait time not good most of time.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

DR. Patel has become the best of the best. I have suffered pain for 20 plus years and after 2 surgeries Dr. Patel has helped lower my pain to a level I can handle.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Patel and his staff are wonderful. I was recommended to him and I will recommend my family and friends to him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr. Ketan B. Patel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Gujarati
  • English

• University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 2012)
  • Johns Hopkins University (Grad. 2011)
  • Albany Medical College (Grad. 2007)

• Back Pain