Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Langer

After waiting 2 months to see Dr Langer for nerve pain in my toe he gave me some padded bands to put on it. These made it worse causing shooting pain. I called back and told his assistant, he said he would ask Dr Langer and get back to me in 10 minutes .He never called me back .This was a friday so I waited till the next monday and called him back, He forgot who I was once I explained who I was he said Dr Langer said " don't use the bands" that was it. So after waiting 2 months and spending over $200.00 on an office visit I am right back where I started from, looking for a doctor who knows how to help me.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Paul R. Langer

Dr. Paul R. Langer's response
Dear RateMDs Guest, We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with Dr. Langer. Your feedback creates an opportunity for us to review our processes and we would appreciate the chance to discuss this matter further with you. If interested, please contact us directly at 952 847-4035. Sincerely, Twin Cities Orthopedics

Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Langer has helped to keep me running & racing for years! Most recently, he recommended Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy, which completely healed my chronic Achilles Tendinosis (& was a less invasive procedure than what I had originally been referred for). ESWT also cured my bout with Plantar Fasciitis a few years ago. I highly recommend Dr. Langer, his assistant, Adam, and this procedure! I have been able to enjoy a fun & successful racing season now thanks to him getting my right leg working again:)

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I drove 3 hours from my home to see Dr Langer specifically because his profile on Twin Cities Orthopedics website says he specializes in biomechanics, and I have several inherited biomechanical problems. I asked him to explain my biomechanical problems because I had read contradictory information on it. He said he didn't have time to explain it. I drove 3 hours to see him, but he didn't have time to answer my questions. After a very brief exam and watching me walk about 20 feet, he suggested alcohol sclerosing injections for Morton's Neuroma. After leaving his office I read everything I could on that procedure and am now certain I don't even have Morton's Neuroma, I have capsulitis (which one of my previous doctors had suggested). So something good came out of the visit, but thankfully I didn't have him treat me. On the plus side he was nice and seemed knowledgeable, he apparently just didn't have time to share that knowledge or do a more careful exam and get the diagnosis right.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Wow - Dr. Langer is gorgeous as well as very knowledgeable. Nice to have someone who understands athletes and that "just take time off from running" is not the answer. Very helpful and willing to try anything to help!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

very knowledgable about sports medicine; combines his knowledge of best footwear for various conditions with and understanding of the limitations of the real world and really helps you pick your best possible options for staying active and functional

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Paul R. Langer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Paul R. Langer, DPM, is a board certified podiatrist who specializes in sports medicine, foot disorders, biomechanics, surgery and diabetic foot care.

• English

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1999)

MAMSI