Ratings for Dr. James Rogers

I love Dr. Rodgers. However a couple of his staff are lacking in expertise. I'm not naming names but I truly never want to deal with them again.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I highly recomment Dr. Rogers. He personally called me the night before to see if I had any questions. Visited me prior to the surgery and was first to see me in recovery. He went over what was done and showed me the results. Fantastic man and excellent surgery.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

This doctor was very knowledgable with me on details of my condition and what was to be done and expected with my care. I had an ortho do my first surgery and had him assist with. The second. And I was much more pleased. He has good bedside manner and is friendly, makes sure that you are comfortable in the hospital and that all his orderd are being followed. He did my spine surgery in 1999 and I have since met people who have claimed that he had saved a family member's life with much needed or immediate brain surgery. I would trust this doctor with anyone's life. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013