You may also like

Dr. comey did an excellent job of explaining my situation prior to and after surgery. I researched several surgeons in Boston before allowing Dr Comey to operate. One well known surgeon at Boston Baptist Hospital even recommended Dr. Comey. This doctor said, " I was in good hands"

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

He was very helpfull and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. I brought friend along to help catch infomation I might miss in the visit and was very courtous to her and answered her questions as well. Does not advocate surgery as the first option but encourage others alternatives first.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Broad knowledge base in his specialty. Doesn't advocate surgery at the drop of a hat. Terrific bedside manner. Easy to like and trust. Well-known.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2008

Dr. Christopher Comey's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1990)

• Bcbs Massachusetts
Multiplan
Tufts Health Plans
Unicare

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. comey did an excellent job of explaining my situation prior to and after surgery. I researched several surgeons in Boston before allowing Dr Comey to opera..."

February 26, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=361618'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.9

February 5, 2014