Ratings for Dr. Pedro Garciarena

One of the worst experiences trying to schedule necessary testing. Office failed to return phone calls after saying someone would call back on three separate occasions

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Garciarena by a doctor friend who was successfully diagnosed with MS after testing. I found Dr. Garciarena very friendly and personable. He was unrushed and was an excellent listener. We have not identified the cause of all my debilitating physical symptoms, but I believe that he will pursue all pobbible testing in order to relieve me of the suffering to which I am subjected every day.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr Garciarena is the best in Naples, he is the real doctor that likes people and try to find how to cure you, he talk to you, not looking always at the PC like every other doctor in this days and he has a plus because speaks English and Spanish, thank you doctor and staff for caring :-)

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I found DR Pedre to be conscietious and thourough. He helped tremendously in helping me deal with cluster headaches. However, the same cannot be said for his staff. I waited for an hour before being called in to his office. After a 20 mnute wait, I asked his assistant how much longer. She replied 35 minutes because he was on call. Why wasn't I told of that initially. I tried calling the manager, someone named Cheryl twice without a response. If you have patience, he's great.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr Garciarena is the best neurologist in naples. My brother has early Alzheimer and he has been more tha helpful explaining his condition and providing superior care, compassion and treatment. He takes his time with you and don't hurry like other physicians. He treats you like family member. Highly recommended and is fluent in Spanish!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Garciarena is very astute. He has a knack for explaining complex medical conditions in terms that can be understood by the patient. In addition, his caring manner helps to establish trust. He is an outstanding neurologist.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Garciarena is brilliant and intuitive, he explains everything in a manner that lets you "finally get it". His manner gives you guidance and wisdom that helps you manage your condition.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

this doctor didn't even examine me.Also obnoxious uncareing and useless

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

We are very pleased with Dr. Garciarena, We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I have taken my mother to different neurologists over the years during her progressive Alzheimiers/dementia. All had the same advice and medication, and none made any difference to the progressive decline- until Dr. Garciarena. He correctly diagnosed her (a condition similar to ALZ but not exactly the same), prescribed the right medications for her, and has visibly and definitely caused IMPROVEMENT to her cognitive and physical symptoms- AMAZING. He is compassionate and caring, and goes beyond what other doctors do to make sure his patients get as "well" as possible. I agree with the rating below.. Dr. Pedro Garciarena is without question the BEST OF THE BEST and I recommend that anyone experiencing neurological issues see him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016