Ratings for Dr. Pedro Garciarena

Dr Garciarena is the best neurologist in naples. My brother has early Alzheimer and he has been more tha helpful explaining his condition and providing superior care, compassion and treatment. He takes his time with you and don't hurry like other physicians. He treats you like family member. Highly recommended and is fluent in Spanish!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Garciarena is very astute. He has a knack for explaining complex medical conditions in terms that can be understood by the patient. In addition, his caring manner helps to establish trust. He is an outstanding neurologist.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Garciarena is brilliant and intuitive, he explains everything in a manner that lets you "finally get it". His manner gives you guidance and wisdom that helps you manage your condition.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

this doctor didn't even examine me.Also obnoxious uncareing and useless

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

We are very pleased with Dr. Garciarena, We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I have taken my mother to different neurologists over the years during her progressive Alzheimiers/dementia. All had the same advice and medication, and none made any difference to the progressive decline- until Dr. Garciarena. He correctly diagnosed her (a condition similar to ALZ but not exactly the same), prescribed the right medications for her, and has visibly and definitely caused IMPROVEMENT to her cognitive and physical symptoms- AMAZING. He is compassionate and caring, and goes beyond what other doctors do to make sure his patients get as "well" as possible. I agree with the rating below.. Dr. Pedro Garciarena is without question the BEST OF THE BEST and I recommend that anyone experiencing neurological issues see him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I am a chronically ill woman therefore I had seen many a doctor! Dr Pedro is the BEST OF THE BEST! This should have a rating of 10+. He is an excellent Neurologist. There are not enough kind words to say!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Everyone is kind and courteous. prompt and thorough. Dr. Garciarena makes me feel very comfortable, answering any questions and concerns. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Garciarena I do not suffer from Migraine Headaches like I have for many years. I would get so bad that I was vomiting, light was too intense to be in and the slightest noise would make me sicker. While squeezing my head with a pillow trying relieve the pain and/or pace the floor back and forth in the dark. Dr. Garciarena prescribed a blood pressure medicine that worked along with what I was already taking. Started at a very low dose for a month and upped the dosage one month at a time till we found the right dose that worked. Thank you Very Much Dr. Garciarena for helping me and finding a solution that works for me. I was living with very bad Migraines and now I am better. Wish I had gone to see him years ago. Thank you! Your the best.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr G. He is very knowledgeable...and was very thorough in going through my MRA results..taking the time needed. I am confident that I can count on him for my nuero medical needs going forward.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016