Ratings for Dr. Katrina H. Emoto

She was late and rushed . I felt like I inconvenienced her .

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr Emoto was exxtremely helpful to my daughter. She took the time to explain all options and was very professional and caring in her approach. I would highly recommend her to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Emoto. I feel like she really cared about getting me better and was very knowledgeable when it came to helping me find or giving me information on my questions.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I did not find Dr. Emoto rude or unprofessional; just the opposite, my appt with her was very quick, informative, compassionate, and helpful. The time I spent with Dr. Emoto moved me to action, causing me to further search out on my own, to learn more about what she taught me, about my health and medical condition. Perhaps one of the two of you were having a bad day; it happens to everyone once and awhile... Good luck finding another doc with her abilities and knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

This doctor is rude and unprofessional. Do not give her your money. Dr. Katrina Emoto should not be calling herself a Doctor.

Submitted July 17, 2014