Ratings for Dr. Meetal D. Tailor

Normally I would not rate a doctor, but the reason I am is because of one of the comments already here. Dr. Tailor is no longer at the Walmart Vision Center; she was replaced by a much more experienced Dr. However, I did get an eye exam right before she left and she really messed up on the exam. She left out a very important piece of information when she wrote the script. Even worse though is that when I had Walmart do the glasses the vision was way off. I had the more experienced Dr do another vision exam and, indeed, she had messed the exam up and gave me a bad prescription. I am not sure where she is practicing now, but please be aware that she does make mistakes (and thank you to the other person who mentioned this comment as this is the sole reason I am posting this review here; I thought it was just me who had the bad experience).

Submitted February 3, 2017

This is by far the least professional Doctor I have ever encountered. Lack of ethics. Smug and phony. Don't go here for the exam. Get your glasses at The Vision Center but go elsewhere for the exam. Receptionist more of a gatekeeper than a customer service professional. I have no idea how anyone would go here a second time.

Submitted November 23, 2015

I came away from my exam with a prescription that was completely wrong, and this should have been recognized since it was drastically different than my previous 3. Had to go to a different doctor to get it straightened out. Combine this with a surly receptionist and an uninformative and rather aloof doctor, and I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

When I first arrived I didn't realize it was Dr. Tailor sitting there playing on her cell phone, no hello how can I help you or anything, she seemed disinterested and cold. No personality or interaction which gives the impression of her not knowing what she is doing. Coming from another doctor who explained each process as they went along, made suggestions, asked questions this was the total opposite. When she was done she handed the prescription to me and said you can go have this filled wherever you want. She never promoted the Walmart eye center to purchase my glasses.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

My entire family have been long time customers at Walmart Vision Center Ledgewood, NJ. We all have current prescriptions with Dr. Taylor despite the rudeness of her receptionist.I stopped there this morning to ask for just 2 samples of daily disposable contact lenses for my son who will be returning from college this week. He needs them for a sports event taking place out of state on Thursday. He is out of lenses.I was turned away. Dr. Taylor was present in an exam room and the receptionist would not even let me talk to her. We will be taking our business elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Very nice doctor who took her time.included follow up visit to make sure things are right.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

First waited for over one hour to be seen with an appointment. Staff seemed more interested in talking in the back than helping the doctor or the customers. The doctor had very poor understanding of my issues or how to solve them. Additionally I called my insurance to complain and it turns out they are not even in network. So they collected a copay and do not bill for the services. I went elsewhere and the problem was solved immediately without a wait. That Doctor was on the panel and really did bill the insurance company.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013