Ratings for Dr. Aurobindo Chakraborty

Every Dr in the area rolls their eyes when you say this Dr's name. Especially cardilogists STAY AWAY!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

He a crazy man cannot believe he is still practicing after attacking his wife!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

I have been Dr. Chakraborty's patient for 15 years and I owe my life to him. He saved my life on a couple of occasions by reacting fast and mainly knowing what he was doing. I find him very proactive in his treatment, attentive, decisive and knowledgeable. I trust his judgement and boy I am a challenge - heart disease, diabetes, genetic disease, thyroid problems. He keeps me healthy and scolds me often for not showing up in his office more often. I am lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr Chakraborty is an extremely knowledgeable professional who spends as much time as each patient needs. This sometimes means that his appoints run late. He is extremely through and has high standards. I highly recommend him and respect him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

He saved many lives in our family with a history of heart problems. He has a blunt personality with a harsh bedside manner but is honest and frank and a leader in his field.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Aurobindo Chakraborty's Credentials

• Scb Med Coll, Utkal Univ, Cuttak, Orissa, India (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Natick, MA