Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Cerny

There are times he runs a bit behind, but I attribute this to the fact that he actually sits and listens to your concerns. He asks questions, really comes up with the best treatment approach and thoroughly explains it before moving on to the next patient. With other MD’s my appointment often happens so fast I’m out of the office wondering what just happened. Dr Crrny actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Cerny for 10+ years. Always has good insight and a caring attitude.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Excellent care. Great "bedside manner." Goes above and beyond in terms of time spent answering questions and delving into solutions. Compassionate with end-of-life care for my elderly parents.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Cerny is the best. I have been going to him for almost two years. I'm not one to run to the doctor weekly, only go when he says I need to see him, like every 3-4 months. His staff is good.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

First time patient today and was impressed. Needed a new doc after moving to new city. Got non-emergency appointment in 24 hours. Young and intense. A little shy. Not an elitist, down to earth and real. Conservative and careful - limited my Vicodin RX until he gets to know me better. Gave him a list of my current drugs and when he came to one he had never heard of, he was not afraid to say he didn't know about it. Looking forward to learning more about him. Staff was not impressive, he could do better. Wife had an appointment today too. She hates doctors but liked Cerny.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Cerny is fantastic. He's a great listener and will do anything you want to make you feel more comfortable, which includes running tests that you request even if he doesn't believe you need them. He was the only doctor that believed I had a serious back injury and got me the MRI & referral I needed to get surgery. I'm so grateful. His staff (nurse & receptionist) are acceptable, but not extraordinary by any means.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Joseph A. Cerny's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental