Ratings for Dr. Mark Miller

He was perfect for what I needed. He saw me without an appointment post op, I just dropped into his office as I needed to ask him something.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Miller for about 5 years. I find him professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to my friends and family. I'm not sure why there's a few negative reviews on this site and can only review from my experiences

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

What people say is true... He is super unprofessional and has his own issues. I expect the doctor Im seeing to be in good health and he definitely wasn't. He also didn't wash his hands before examining me and he had orange stains on his hands and jacket. I've booked in to see a different doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

A complete waste of time. I recently saw Dr. Miller and he was terrible. He barely looked at me the entire appointment, was dismissive and just flat out rude. He was not knowledgable and offered no advice, just told me to wait it out. He also is obviously suffering from his own personal issues and is in no place to be advising others on their health.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

terrible dr he has changed since he moved from new west.. Had personal problems himself now is not caring DONT GO /

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Very friendly and makes children feel at ease. I would recommend to anyone to go and see him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014