Ratings for Dr. W Lewis

I was sent to this Dr. after being crushed at work with stomach pains and unable to have bowel movements. I never seen him until I was called to have these scope tests, this man was rude as well as assistant during the procedure and never came to see me after in recovery to tell me what is wrong. Never had a problem before being Injured and now have a report that I have heard of but never seen or been able to get an appointment with this Doctor. My person opinion is this So called specialist is a Joke and should be removed from are Health Care system for he billed Sask. Health. for this procedure instead of Insurance Company and refuses to a follow up appointment. We don't need any more wanna be Specialists like this guy!! Best to stay away, I still have the same problem today with no answer due to his actions. Beware!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr Lewis has been my doctor for many years and I have always found him to be very down to earth and very professional when he is in his office or in surgery. I would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013